DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
- B. Sc. with Microbiology as an elective
- Click here for the statements of PSOs and COs.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS :
OTHER INITIATIVES :
- U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar on ‘Advances in Microbiology and their Impact on Public Health’ organized on 26.10.2013
- Microbiology Association, ‘Microsphere’: Students Wall Magazine
- ‘Micro-News’, Microbiology News-clippings
UGC SPONSORED BSR PROJECTS & PUBLICATIONS:
- Bacteriological quality of Milk and Milk products sold in the market.
- Isolation and identification of the bacteria in various fermented foods.
- Studies on bacterial isolates involved in urinary tract infections
- Characterization of enteropathogens isolated from Chinese and Indian fast food products
- Faecal coliform analyasis from drinking water samples of J. M. Patel College students
- Study of antibacterial activity of Honey and Garlic
- Clinical investigation of urine sample
- Antibacterial activity of Tulsi & Neem extract.
- Clinical Investigation of Blood Sample
Deptt of Microbiology organized
at J. M. Patel College, Bhandara
104 participants attended the seminar